Monday, August 1, 2016
Web Design!
It has been fun and tedious today working on the website for Columbus Dog Connection. Luckily I am able to use their program weebly.com that has everything generated to just plug in pictures and text. I like web design when it doesn't involve coding. This internship has been fun with playing with the trial and error of design. Trying to grasp perfectly what the director wants but still being able to play with my own creativity. It's frustrating to try to get the right intent on design but still make sure to stay creative. Kellie asked me to do some fun creative attention grabbing quotes in the cat brochures. I just don't know if I am that creative ha It is still fun being challenged though. Whats better, I like creating something for an organization that has a purpose. I passion I also have a drive for. It's rewarding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment